HOME HEALTH CARE
- Diabetic Management/Education
- Colostomy Care
- Tracheotomy Care
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Skilled Nursing
- Initial assessment by a registered nurse
- Wound care
- Foley catheter care
- IV Therapy
PRIVATE DUTY NURSING
- Children- individuals who are less than 21 years of age.
- Service available:
- skilled private duty nursing (RN) skilled respite care
- personnel care
- Private duty nursing is defined as either continuous nursing provided as primary care for an individual or respite care
- nursing services designed to relieve the primary caregiver.
Personal Emergency Response
- Personal emergency response system (PERS)" means an electronic device and monitoring service that enable certain individuals at high risk of institutionalization to secure help in an emergency.
- PERS services are limited to those individuals who live alone or are alone for significant parts of the day and who have no regular caregiver for extended periods of time, and who would otherwise require extensive routine supervision.
- Dressing/Changing Clothes
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry Assistance
- Companion Services
- ADLs Psychosocial Needs
- Personal Hygiene Assistanc
Respite Care Services
- Respite (In-Home) Services means intermittent or regularly scheduled temporary medical or non-medical care provided in the person's home.
- In-Home Respite services are support services which typically include:
- Assisting the family members to enable a person with developmental disabilities to stay at home
- Providing appropriate care and supervision to protect that person's safety in the absence of a family member
- Relieving family members from the constantly demanding responsibility of providing care